Using AOL Mail and need to Install HTML Signature in AOL? Well, you have landed at the right place where we are going to provide all the information on adding an HTML signature while using AOL.
Dial Our Toll Free Number: +1-855-356-3099
Why it’s Important to Install HTML Signature in AOL Mail
Mailing has now become the basis of formal communication for the working professional. While communicating with other people on a formal basis or by mail, you need to mention your identity as a salutation. However, repeatedly adding the same details while sending every Email can be a bit frustrating. Thus for that, an HTML signature feature is available, which automatically adds to the Message body every time you compose a new mail. The process of adding a signature is a bit different for every email service. Here you can get information on adding a signature block while using AOL Mail and AOL Desktop Gold.
What are Differences between Paid and Free Version of AOL?
How to Install HTML Signature in the AOL Mail
Follow the given steps to add a Signature in AOL Mail.
- Launch the browser in your system and log in to AOL mail with your username and password.
- Now, on the right-hand side of the page, you can find “Option.” Click on it, after which a drop-down menu will appear on the screen on which you need to select “Mail Settings.”
- On the left-hand side of the settings page, you can find the option “Compose.” Click on it.
- Under the section “Rich Text/HTML,” mark the checkbox “Use Rich HTML/HTML Editing.” Below that, select the option “Use Signature.”
- Once you click on that option, a text box will appear on the screen where you need to type or paste your Email signature.
- Now click on the option “Save Settings.”
Create, Add, or Delete an Email signature while using AOL Desktop Gold
As the majority of AOL Email holders use Desktop Gold, we have provided the full procedure to add an Email Signature in AOL Desktop Gold which includes the following steps:
Create an Email Signature in AOL Desktop Gold
To add an Email signature, launch AOL Desktop Gold and sign in with your email password. After that, follow the given steps:
- On the top menu bar in AOL Desktop Gold, you can find the option Mail
- There, select the option Set Mail Signatures.
- Type or paste the signature you need to add.
- After that, click on the option Save.
You can also add a new signature to an existing signature and choose a default signature among them.
Add a new Email Signature
You can also add a new signature to an existing signature and choose a default signature among them. For that, you can heed the following steps
- Launch AOL Desktop, Sign-in and then select the option Mail.
- Click on Set Mail signature and then Add New signature.
- After that, click save.
Set Default Signature in AOL Desktop
Open AOL Desktop and select Mail and click Set Mail signatures.
- Click Signature Drop-down. Select the signature, and on the default option, switch to ON.
- After that, a blue check mark will appear near the Email signature.
- Click Save.
Delete an Email Signature
In order to Delete HTML Signature in AOL, open AOL Desktop and go to the signature drop-down from the steps mentioned above. There, you can find the option “Delete Email Signature.” Click on it, select the signature, and click “Save.”
Tips for the users while making an Email Signature
It is advisable for the user, to keep in mind the following things while making an Email signature:
- You Email signature should be between 5 lines.
- While separating different components of your signature, use a “Bar (|)” symbol.
- In case you have a working Email, you need to add full details of your designation along with the company name.
- In the case of personal Email, you can add links to your social media accounts.
Wrapping It Up
In this blog, we have provided all the details on how to add an Email signature while using Both AOL Mail and AOL Desktop. In case you need further assistance, reach out to us at the number given below, or use the live chat facility to connect with us. Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you with any issues you are having with AOL Mail or any other AOL application you are using.