Email is one of the most popular methods of communication in the digital age because it is fast and efficient. Thanks to email services like AOL Mail, users can share messages and multimedia files with contacts no matter where they are. However, there are times when AOL users struggle to send emails with images or encounter errors while viewing images on their email accounts. If you find that AOL does not display images you can call the AOL customer service number and ask for help. You can also go through this blog to update the mail settings to try and resolve the error on your own.
Steps to fix AOL Mail not Displaying Images
One of the main reasons why AOL Mail does not show images for users is because the Mail settings don’t have Rich Text or HTML enabled. If the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) option is not enabled you could have problems with viewing images in forwarded emails. You can refer to the steps below to enable the settings from the Mail Settings page:
- Step 1: Open your internet browser and go to the AOL Mail login page.
- Step 2: Enter your AOL email address and password in the given fields.
- Step 3: Sign in to your account and click ‘Options’ under your username.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Mail Settings’ located below the ‘Customize’ option.
- Step 5: Select the ‘Compose’ tab for the mail settings you want to change.
- Step 6: Go to the ‘Rich Text/HTML’ option and ensure it is enabled.
- Step 7: Select the option that says ‘Apply Changes’ and log out of your AOL account.
Once you make the necessary change and update the ‘Compose’ setting you can refresh the browser and then log in to your AOL Mail account once again. If you find that the images are still not visible then there may have been a problem with the way the image file was sent. The best way to fix the problem will be to download the image on your device and then send it as an attachment to your contact.
If you find that the images are still not displayed then you may need to implement a more advanced solution to resolve the issue. You can call the AOL helpline number and speak to an expert to learn how to implement advanced troubleshooting solutions for your AOL Mail account. Email experts and qualified software technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you fix any error related to your AOL account. AOL experts will give you a step-by-step guide so that you can fix the issue as soon as possible and get back to your work.
1. Restore Missing AOL Mails