Are you not able to use AOL Mail on your iPhone? If yes, then you don’t need to worry as you can easily solve this problem by going through this blog. You need first to know the reason why your AOL Mail is not working on iPhone? Is it because your iPhone is not up-to-date or because you have not set up the email correctly? Whatever may be the reason you have to resolve this error quickly so that you can get access to your account back. You can AOL support number to speak with the experts who can help you in fixing the problem faced by you.
Steps to Fix AOL Mail not working
AOL users complain about the issue where their mail is not working on iPhone; users are unable to login to their mail account, or AOL email is not working on iPhone. You need to follow the steps given below to fix the issue where AOL mail is not working on iPhone Device.
On and Off Airplane Mode
You need to check whether your iPhone has a working internet connection. So, first, check that you have a working internet connection.
- Open the control panel by swiping up on the iPhone screen so you can start and off the airplane mode. Turn on the airplane mode and after few minutes turn off the airplane mode.
- Then connect the Wi-Fi network and ensure that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Otherwise, you can turn on your internet connection by turning on the Data connection.
Update Network Setting
It would be best if you tried to reset the network settings of your iPhone so you can fix the AOL mail not working issue on iPhone.
- Open Settings>General
- Now, you have to go to reset option
- In the Reset option, you will find the reset network settings.
- This option will help you in resetting the Wi-Fi network details.
If both these steps do not help you in solving the issue, then you can get in touch with the experts of AOL customer support. The support team is there at all hours to help you in resolving the issue where your AOL mail is not working on the iPhone. The users can get in touch with the technicians at all hours irrespective of time and location constraints.