AOL Mail has several features that allow users to organize their emails more efficiently by creating folders as and when required. The email folders help you keep track of your messages so that you can save and store only the messages you want. You can call the AOL email help number and speak to a certified expert to learn what you can do to manage your emails in a better way.
Common AOL Sign In Errors With Their Solutions | Missing Emails?
One helpful tip when going through your email folders in AOL Mail is to keep checking if the emails are in the relevant folder. Sometimes you will notice that certain emails are missing because they are stored in the wrong folder. Similarly, if you accidentally delete an email it will end up in the trash folder. This blog will give you an overview of the steps you need to follow to restore missing or deleted emails when using your AOL Mail account.
General Troubleshooting Restore Missing or Disappeared AOL Emails
If you find that you are getting overwhelmed with old or unwanted emails, then you can simply delete some messages from your account and keep the folders free from junk. However, in case you end up deleting some important emails by mistake you can refer to the steps below to restore them:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and go to the AOL Mail login page.
- Step 2: Enter your email ID and AOL account password and sign in.
- Step 3: Open the email folders and click the ‘Trash’ folder.
- Step 4: Look for the emails you want to restore and select the messages.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘More’ option and then select ‘Move to Inbox.’
Once the emails are no longer visible in the Trash folder you can refresh the page and then go back to your AOL Mail inbox to check if the emails are there. In case you find that the emails are still missing you should call the AOL customer service number and ask for help. If emails are deleted very often then it is possible that your device is infected with a virus or that your email account was targeted by hackers. You should consult an experienced email technician to get the best possible solution to fix the issue. The AOL email customer service number is available 24 hours a day so that you can connect to an expert whenever you need and resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- In the first place, open the AOL mail account in your browser.
- Next, you need to click on the contact option.
- After that, press the more button and then click on the restore button.