This blog will make you learn about how to set up your Migrate Verizon Email to AOL account to third-party email applications using IMAP protocols. Internal Message Access Protocol is an internet-based protocol used by email programs to recover emails from a mail server. When you activate IMAP, the emails get stored on a mail server. Whenever you go to your email inbox, the email program takes on emails from the server. Unlike POP3, IMAP allows you to read your emails from the server directly instead of downloading them to your system. To resolve it quickly, you must call the AOL support team to get an appropriate solution immediately.
Troubleshooting Methods to Migrate Verizon Email to AOL Verizon Email to AOL
- Access Outlook email program on your system and press on the File option established on the top-left corner of your screen
- Choose the Add Account option from the drop-down menu and select the “a manual set-up or additional server types” option. Then, press on Next
- Next, choose the POP or IMAP option and press the Next button
- At the next window in your system, type the information as given below.
- Your name – type your complete email address
- Account type – choose IMAP
- Incoming mail server – aol.com
- Outgoing mail server – aol.com
- User name – type your entire email address
- Password – type your account’s password
- Once you have entered the above information, press the More Settings button. You will access a new window. Move to the Outgoing server tab and choose the options.
- Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Would you please go through the same settings as my incoming mail server
- Next, go to the Advanced option and make the necessary changes given below.
- Incoming Server: 993
- Outgoing Server: 465
- Then, press on the Okay button
- Then, press on Next button and wait until your email program finishes the testing procedure. If the testing process gets completed successfully, press on the Close button
- After that, press the Finish button and send a test email to examine whether or not your account is working well.
Once you finish up with the above troubleshooting procedures, you must dial the AOL customer service number to troubleshoot this issue immediately if you can’t shift Verizon’s email to AOL.
What are the primary features of Migrate Verizon Email to AOL Software?
Let’s take a look at some of the best features of Verizon to AOL Mail Migration Software:
Easy to use Graphical User Interface
The software is designed at it’s best with a top-notch algorithm and advanced GUI to get migration. It is one of the best applications for freshers in the field. The user -interface is smooth to help the user in migrating the emails from Verizon Emails to their AOL account.
Safe & Secure Environment
With the help of RecoveryTools Verizon Migration to AOL, the user can export their Verizon emails to an AOL account very easily. As the tool gives a very safe and user-friendly environment with its simple & robust features. It provides the user with actual results without changing the original format. The software makes the process of migration from Verizon to an AOL Mail account quick & easy.
Self-sustained Verizon to AOL Migration Tool
This is a perfect example of a Standalone. It is the only tool you want for the migration of email. You are not supposed to install any other Plugins or apps to help you with the migration of Verizon to AOL Mail Migration Software.
Utilize the Filter Setting to Export Selective Data
You can also recover the selective data using the RecoveryTools Verizon.Net to AOL Mail migration. The tool provides you with a few filters with which you can select the important emails from the unnecessary ones. There are different options available as well, including Export data by date range, email address, subject, to, cc, bcc, etc.
Keeps the integrity of Emails Intact
While migrating the Emails, the software put its best to keep all the properties of the emails. They retain all the metadata, comprising attachments, hyperlinks, images, Internet email headers, and other elements.
Perfect Software for Mac & Windows
The software works with all the versions of Microsoft Windows & Server Edition, including Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and many others. It is perfect for both the 32-bit – as well as for 64-bit editions of the operating system. Apart from this, it works great with Mac devices as well. Thus the software is known as an Ideal Software for both the Mac & Windows system
Related Information – AOL not working with Outlook
Steps to follow to Migrate Verizon.Net to AOL Mail Account
Now that you have acquired ample information about the Software, let’s understand the steps you need to follow to Migrate Verizon.Net to your AOL Mail Account.
- Initiate the process by opening the Software on your System.
- Now, select the preferred Verizon mail Provider from the mentioned ones:
- Verizon Mail (For AOL Users)
- Verizon Mail (For Yahoo Users)
- With the help of this program, you will be able to provide dual ways to load your data. However, if you want to migrate a number of Verizon Mail accounts by following a single process, then select Batch Mode.
- Note: This Software also offers you an Advanced option that can help you Connect your account with the proxy server.
- Now Type in your Verizon Mail Account login credential in the required field.
- Next, you have to choose the required email folders that you want to migrate from Verizon. Net to AOL mail account from the given list of folders present on your screen.
- Select IMAP format to save the folder.
- Now, you have to Verizon.Net migration to AOL Mail options in its selected panel, for example, Save Messages in the default folder, use advanced mode, or make changes in the language option.
- Next, Enter your AOL account mail login credential to start the program.
- At last, select the Backup option to initiate the migration of Verizon.Net migration to AOL Mail options.