When you wish to purchase an Adobe product or software online, then it is necessary that you create an ID on the Adobe website. Once the users create an Adobe ID, the process of purchasing the product gets much easier. The users can also use this ID to store all their previous or existing product plans in one place. While talking about Adobe account, one issue which the users come across is when they face the issue of not being able to access their account. This is a common issue which several users face while working on this software. When the users find themselves facing such an issue, it would be ideal for them to connect with the Adobe customer service number. Adobe also provides users to use the features such as live chat using which the users can find solutions against any issue which they might be facing.
Important aspects that need to be catered
There are certain aspects which the user needs to ensure while working on an Adobe account:
- The users must ensure that they are using an accurate password for their account. It must be made sure that the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys have been disabled at the time of signing in. This is a common mistake that can be made by anyone.
- The users must also ensure that the username being used is correct, if you have any doubt regarding the username, then it gets all the more difficult to access the account. If you repeatedly fail to access your account, then your account might also get blocked.
- If the login credentials you are using are correct, then the issue you are facing might be caused by the browser. Try using an alternate browser to access the account.
- Clearing the Junk files like cache and cookies from the browser would also help the users in avoiding the issue of not being able to access their account.
Ways to Reset Adobe Account Password
The most accurate way in which the users can adobe reset the password of their Adobe account is by following the below-given steps:
- The users would have to access the Adobe account page.
- Then you would have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link which is available in the sign-in window.
- Now you would have to provide your email ID linked with your Adobe account and then click on ‘Next.’
- You would then receive a verification code on your registered email account. You would then have to provide this code on the Adobe page.
- Now you can easily follow the on-screen instruction and reset the password of your account.
If you are unable to solve the issue using the steps provided, you can then connect with Adobe helpline number and seek professional assistance. This service can be accessed by the users throughout the day and completely free of charge. The professionals at this service would look into the issue that you are facing and then provide you with the best possible solution.
Step 1: When you are unable to access your email account.
Step 2: Typing errors when entering your email address.
Step 3: Unable to verify the email address linked with your Adobe account.
Step 1: Open your Internet browser and then go to the Adobe login page.
Step 2: Next, enter your email address and then select Continue.
Step 3: After that, select Reset your password.
Step 4: Enter the code you have received on your registered email address or phone number.
Step 5: When the Update your password screen appears, you need to enter your new password and then re-enter it to confirm.
Step 6: In the end, select Update password to get the job done.Using the above-given steps, you can reset your forgotten Adobe password. Now try to log in with the new password and access your account with ease.
Sign-In Using a Different Browser:Sometimes the login issue occurs due to erroneous browser settings. In such a case, logging into your account using a different web browser can help in the error resolution.
Didn’t receive your verification code:If you did not receive your verification code on your email in the course of your password recovery, check your spam folder. Sometimes, these messages land in your spam folder.
When unable to sign in using your social media account:If you are unable to sign in using your social media account, you can use your Adobe ID and password. Your Adobe ID should be the email address associated with your social account.
Trouble signing in with your Creative Cloud desktop app:Multiple factors can evoke this error when signing in with your Creative Cloud desktop app. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet and that your date and time settings are correct.
Step 1: Try to sign in using a different browser. Enable cookies is disabled and clear cookies and cache. Once done, try to log into your account.
Step 2: If you have forgotten your password, you can receive a password recovery code in your registered email address and retrieve the password. If you don’t receive the password recovery code in your primary email, check your spam folder before requesting to resend the code.